Welcome to YOUR FAVORITE COOKING BLOG

The Flower Melody Blog
Luciana's Instagram
Hello everyone, I'm Luciana!✨
I'm a Writer, Blog Creator, Activist, Dancer, Singer.
I love reading, writing, acting, singing, dancing, creating and cooking
So, Why don't create a cooking blog?
Welcome to this new and amazing blog created by me to share with you all my recipes and your own recipes! YES, BECAUSE YOU CAN SHARE YOUR RECIPES ON MY BLOG
This is YOUR FAVORITE COOKING BLOG💖
Also I have another type of blog on Instagram @TheFlowerMelody
If you want to follow me online
I'm @LucianaDM on Instagram
My mum is @Nunzia.DiMassa on Instagram (Click on links at the beginning of this post)
This is me!
This is My Mum Nunzia!
And This is me and my mum (She will help me to administing)
We are both Writers❤️❤️
We write books together🍀✨💖




Commenti